Sunday, April 17, 2011

Plan to fail?

Well - all my bravado has been for naught the last month or so - though the weight has stayed off.  Small yay for me!

Been eating far too much crap, but less overall and this has saved me. My workouts have been minimal but enough to keep me moving  - MOMENTUM........ and stop my joints gumming up again and my gut expanding over my trousers again.

Riding too has been scant, but I have acquired a new 29er a singular swift. Rides great - even rigid and looking forward to suspending it. My old bones ( mainly my weak neck) just don't handle the beating riding rigid gives you over a few hours. Especially on Sydney North Shore rock garden strewn fire trails and single track.

Will post more soon - inc workouts but here's the new steed

No comments:

Post a Comment